Welcome to JCI Manchester
JCI Manchester is a voluntary personal development organization for young professionals and entrepreneurs aged between 18 and 40. It is a local organization, which is part of the larger global network that is Junior Chamber International (JCI). JCI has over 200, 000 members in 100 countries offering a range of opportunities for you and your business.
What can JCI Manchester Offer You?
- Broaden your network of contacts - meet like-minded individuals, expand your network, increase business opportunities and have fun!
- Develop your skills - expert training on a variety of topics to meet your needs, develop your skills and enhance your capabilities.
- Increase your knowledge - professional speakers host events on specific business topics to increase knowledge and provide insight into career progression
- Rewarding charity and community engagement - opportunities to get involved with charity events, raise funds and help the local community
- Worldwide opportunities - conferences, training and personal development events are open to all, these take place nationally and internationally
- Enhance your CV - JCI's learn by doing ethos encourages you to get involved either with specific projects or a role on the board
What can JCI Manchester offer your business?
- Specialist support - connection with an international organisation focused on developing leaders and entrepreneurs
- Training - tailored training to suit your business and employee needs
- Marketing - opportunity to increase business and employee profile within the Manchester business community
- Networking - high profile events and guest speakers
- Recruitment and retention - investing in your employees outside of their day job and access to future leaders
- Corporate Social Responsibility - opportunity to engage with the community
- Bespoke events - to enhance your business opportunities
Find out more by emailing our President Jennifer Smith on email@example.com or coming along to one of our events, please see the events page for details.