Date: 13/02/2019, Time: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
In today’s highly competitive world, being a confident and effective networker sets you apart from the crowd. You become more visible, always feel in control and will always create more career and business opportunities than the average. But most of all it is a time-consuming activity so ensure you make the most from your time. 99% of people dread this vital activity; this highly informative but humorous presentation will help you overcome all your fears and concerns.
– Divulging the secrets to help you destroy all those fears of working the room.
– Helping you be in control, break the ice and start the conversation with strangers.
– Showing you how to approach the appropriate people, break into groups and move on with ease and consideration.
– Presenting you with ideas with what to talk about and how to be interesting.
– Spelling out a process for following up; ensuring you leave every event with a
potential business opportunity.
– Ensure you make every minute count when attending events
About your presenter:
Will Kintish qualified as a chartered accountant in 1971, aged 23 and practised for the next 30 years. He ended his accountancy career as the senior partner on merger with a national firm and shortly afterwards left to show people in the professional and financial sectors how to become more effective and confident networker. Since he started in 2000 he has presented internationally to nearly 95,000 people.
The knowledge he shares is for anyone who runs or attends seminars, conferences and business events in any capacity they may hold. Being good a top-class networker ensures better career prospects, a proactive business development approach and helps people build their self-confidence.
Hall Brown Family LawManchester - 98 King Street