Date: 17/03/2020, Time: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us for a breakfast briefing on why being a leader is the key to being successful and enables you to collaborate powerfully. But first you have to be able to lead yourself and optimise your potential.
Martin Murphy is an international leadership and elite team coach. He is the author of ‘From Mercenaries to Missionaries – Design, Develop and Lead High Performing Teams in Your Growing Business’ and founder of Elite Leadership Global.
This session with Martin will explore:
- Overcoming resistance to success including challenges like imposter syndrome
- Practising self awareness – What’s your leadership style?
- Transforming your inner world
- Inner coaching yourself
- Managing your emotions
- Inspire with purpose & motivate with a mission – Develop your intuitive guidance system
- Seek wisdom and apply it
- Express the changes you want to see in the world!
A former Special Forces soldier and international trouble-shooter, Martin has developed leaders and trained special project teams worldwide to effectively combat terrorism and narcotics smuggling. Through study and intense reflection, Martin has converted this skill-set into leading-edge, dynamic leadership, team and personal development training.
8am – 8.30am – Networking and refreshments
8.30am – 9.30am – Session with Martin Murphy
9.30am – 9.40am – Q&A
9.40am – 10am – Networking and finish
Brewin DolphinManchester - 1 The Avenue, Hardman Street