Date: 16/09/2020, Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
During this online session our guest speaker Christine Edge will take you through what a good CV should include and exclude.
Key ares Christine will get you to focus on are:
- Who I am and how am I experienced in this area
- The overall CV format dos and don’t
- Writing a personal statement
- Defining your experience and skills
- How important is an Applicant Tracking System?
- Assessing your fit to a role.
- Applying for roles – key points to increase your success rate
There will also be a chance to divide into groups in order to share best practices and examples.