Date: 23/06/2020, Time: 8:00 am - 9:30 am
How to manage your time more effectively
- Do you find yourself always wishing there were more hours in the day?
- Do you often feel frustrated because you never seem to get through your to do list?
- Do you regularly find yourself working more hours a day than you want to?
Who should attend?
This course will be particularly useful for people who i) may start the day off with the best intentions of what they need to get done but then get easily distracted; ii) people working far more hours than they want to and iii) those who may want to be better at how they manage their time.
What will the session cover?
The session will help you consider what are your time stealers and ways of overcoming them. You will learn ways and techniques that will help you improve how you use your time in your professional life as well as your personal life.
1) Understand why effective time management is important to them.
2) Identify the key blocks that stop you from losing your time momentum.
3) Describe key strategies to improve your time management.
4) Understand how to utilise different approaches in your work and personal life
About the speaker
Mark runs Mark Your Mark UK, a training and consultancy aimed at helping businesses and charities. He regularly delivers training to business start ups through Doncaster Chamber of Commerce. Mark has been a member of JCI Sheffield for 8 years and was the 2019 National President for JCI UK and is serving this year as a JCI International Vice President assigned to Europe.