Date: 21/01/2020, Time: 8:00 am - 9:30 am
About this Event
Join us for our first Breakfast Briefing session for 2020 to kick start the year and learn practical strategies and tools for achieving your full potential at work, allowing you to work towards developing your career and becoming the best version of yourself.
The session will include tips on:
- asking for promotion/salary increase/flexible working
- tackling difficult situations including being overlooked or your ideas not being recognised.
- improving self-confidence.
- removing any artificial obstacles
- working out what it is you want to achieve
About the Speaker
Cath Brown is the founder and director of Skilful Conversation Limited, a boutique coaching and training company.
Cath brings a fresh approach to coaching and training by combining nearly two decades of working with companies and individuals, initially as a practising barrister and, more recently, as a coach, trainer and facilitator.
Her coaching philosophy is informed by her belief in the power and responsibility of the individual to bring about change in their professional and personal lives.
Venue to be confirmed.