Date: 14/10/2019, Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Have you attended our Public Speaking Academy and wish to put the skills you’ve developed to the test? Or maybe you’re looking for more opportunities to speak in public.
This October we’re hosting our Public Speaking Competition, with amazing prizes up for grabs. The prizes include:
- The opportunity to co-host this year’s Manchester Young Talent Awardson the 14th November at the Midland Hotel.
- Representing JCI Manchester at the JCI UK national convention in Belfast on 22nd November, includes two tickets at 50% off.
Entering the competition is free and simple, you just need to book your space at the competition event and prepare a quick fire presentation to deliver to our judges and other entrants. The topic of your presentation should be ‘The Most Important Barrier to Break is….’
Please note this event is open to members and non-members, and you don’t have to have attended our public speaking academy to enter.
This years judges are:
- Ellen Walker – JCI Manchester President
- Ilona Alcock – Public Speaking Academy Trainer
- Mara Rastall – Public Speaking Competition Winner 2018
Hall Brown Family LawManchester - 98 King Street